HBase >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSSION] Sorting out issues for 0.96 for (eventual) release

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-08, 17:51
+
Stack 2013-01-08, 18:21
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-08, 18:32
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-09, 03:56
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-09, 03:59
Re: [DISCUSSION] Sorting out issues for 0.96 for (eventual) release
User has the flexibility of running 0.96 on jdk 1.6

Cheers

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-09, 04:05
+