HBase >> mail # dev >> hadoop 2.0 dependency upgraded to 2.0.3-alpha

+
Ted Yu 2013-02-22, 17:35
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-22, 17:55
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-22, 18:04
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-22, 18:07
Re: hadoop 2.0 dependency upgraded to 2.0.3-alpha
I can try to find the proper usage.

The question is: do we have to maintain compatibility with 2.0.2-alpha ?

Thanks

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-22, 18:31
+