Accumulo >> mail # dev >> table.offline behavior change in 1.6.0

table.offline behavior change in 1.6.0
It has recently come to my attention that the default behavior for
TableOperations.offline(table) to immediately return. There is now an
additional command which offers a wait flag like the old behavior. However,
I'm really not comfortable changing API behavior between major releases
like that. What is everyone else's thoughts on this?