MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to build Hadoop 1.0.3?

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-07, 23:40
Re: How to build Hadoop 1.0.3?
I have some simple steps up at
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/QwertyManiac/BuildingHadoopTrunk for
most of the branches that you can follow (you need the branch-1
instructions).

--
Harsh J
+