HBase, mail # user - When node is down

Re: When node is down
Tom Brown 2012-06-22, 13:41
Can it notice the node is down sooner? If that node is serving an active
region (or if it's a datanode for an active region), that would be a
potentially large amount of downtime.  With comodity hardware, and a large
enough cluster, there will always be a machine or two being rebuilt...

Thanks!

-Tom