HBase, mail # user - Increment operations in hbase

Re: Increment operations in hbase
Anoop John 2013-01-12, 15:39
Hi
     Can you check with using API  HTable#batch()?  Here you can batch a
number of increments for many rows in just one RPC call. Might help you to
reduce the net time taken.  Good luck.

-Anoop-