MapReduce >> mail # user >> RE: a question on NameNode

Re: a question on NameNode
IT sounds like you could benefit from reading the basic papers on
map-reduce in general.  Hadoop is a reasonable facsimile of the original
Google systems.

Try looking at this: http://research.google.com/archive/mapreduce.html