MapReduce, mail # user - Prolonged safemode

+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-19, 22:35
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-19, 23:38
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-19, 23:50
+
xin jiang 2013-01-20, 09:39
+
Harsh J 2013-01-20, 10:59
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-20, 12:13
+
Harsh J 2013-01-20, 13:04
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-20, 12:17
Re: Prolonged safemode
varun kumar 2013-01-20, 12:08
Hi Tariq,

When you start your namenode,Is it able to come out of Safemode
Automatically.

If no then there are under replicated blocks or corrupted blocks where
namenode is trying to fetch it.

Try to remove corrupted blocks.

Regards,
Varun Kumar.P