MapReduce >> mail # user >> Prolonged safemode

Re: Prolonged safemode
Hi Tariq,

When you start your namenode,Is it able to come out of Safemode
Automatically.

If no then there are under replicated blocks or corrupted blocks where
namenode is trying to fetch it.

Try to remove corrupted blocks.

Regards,
Varun Kumar.P