Doug Cutting 2012-07-12, 19:44
+
Doug Cutting 2012-07-12, 19:46
+
Ed Kohlwey 2012-07-16, 15:07
+
Doug Cutting 2012-07-17, 18:57
+
Matt Massie 2012-07-17, 21:43
+
Doug Cutting 2012-07-17, 18:50
Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.1 (rc 0)
I downloaded the source archive and ran the Java tests, but
org.apache.avro.mapreduce.TestWordCount and
org.apache.avro.mapreduce.TestAvroMultipleOutputs failed because the
(empty) file lang/java/mapred/src/test/resources/org/apache/avro/mapreduce/mapreduce-test-input.avro/SUCCESS.crc
is created when unpacking the archive, and it is picked up as input to
the MapReduce jobs. If I delete the errant file then the Java tests
all pass.

Apart from that, checksums and signature are good, and the license and
notice look correct.

Cheers,
Tom

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 3:44 PM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have created a candidate build for Avro release 1.7.1.
>
> Changes are listed at:
>
>   http://s.apache.org/avro171notes
>
> Please download the sources, check them, and vote.
>
>   http://people.apache.org/~cutting/avro-1.7.1-rc0/
>
> The Maven staging repository is at:
>
>   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheavro-046/
>
> Thanks in advance for voting!