Avro, mail # dev - [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.1 (rc 0)

Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.1 (rc 0)
Tom White 2012-07-18, 02:38
I downloaded the source archive and ran the Java tests, but
org.apache.avro.mapreduce.TestWordCount and
org.apache.avro.mapreduce.TestAvroMultipleOutputs failed because the
(empty) file lang/java/mapred/src/test/resources/org/apache/avro/mapreduce/mapreduce-test-input.avro/SUCCESS.crc
is created when unpacking the archive, and it is picked up as input to
the MapReduce jobs. If I delete the errant file then the Java tests
all pass.

Apart from that, checksums and signature are good, and the license and
notice look correct.

Cheers,
Tom