Avro >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.5 (rc0)

Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.5 (rc0)
On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 12:13 AM, Scott Carey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In Java, I get the following errors in tests in mapreduce:
>
> Failed tests:
> testAvroInput(org.apache.avro.mapreduce.TestAvroMultipleOutputs)

This appears to be a Mac-specific issue, so it's hard for me to debug.
 Can anyone reproduce this and help diagnose it?

I assume this also happens when you try to build and test trunk on
your Mac.  If so, can you please file an issue in Jira?

Thanks,

Doug