Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Subversion and Git integration with JIRA tickets

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-05-24, 08:16
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-05-24, 08:36
+
Venkat 2013-05-28, 20:48
+
abhijeet gaikwad 2013-05-29, 04:19
+
Kathleen Ting 2013-05-30, 03:39
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-06-02, 14:28
Re: Subversion and Git integration with JIRA tickets
Thanks for bringing this up Jarcec. It does appear to be a very useful
service.

+1 on using svngit2jira for Sqoop.

Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar