Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Updating site docs

Re: Updating site docs
Got it, thanks. I saw that dir and wasn't sure how it got updated.

To summarize then, the process is:

1. svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/chukwa/site
2. Update and commit
3. svn update from people.apache.org:/www/hadoop.apache.org/chukwa