Pig >> mail # user >> limit (order by relation) 100 broken in pig9?

+
Jonathan Coveney 2011-12-13, 22:00
Re: limit (order by relation) 100 broken in pig9?
I saw a related error while I was working on PIG-1926
It should not pop-up if you use limit with a constant, but you might want
to check.

Cheers,
--
Gianmarco