Drill, mail # dev - Love to help

Re: Love to help
Timothy Chen 2012-09-19, 02:09
I wonder if I missed the discussion or I just don't understand the whole
picture, but why are we considering LuaJIT as the execution engine?

Are we planning to generate Lua code to be the input into the execution
nodes? And where does this fit into the architecture (some IR after
optimizing get transformed into Lua?) ?

Thanks,

Tim