HDFS >> mail # user >> Understand Balancer threshold

Understand Balancer threshold
Hi Guys,

How to understand hadoop balancer we have using 10 machines using 3TB HDD
and other 10 machines using 1TB HDD, How understand Balancer concept.

When thershold reaches balancer start automatically. How to maintain
effective way maintain the HDFS Rebalancing

please guide me.

-Dhanasekaran.