Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Re: zookeeper_interest returning ZOK on Connection Loss

+
Anthony Barré 2013-03-27, 09:41
Re: zookeeper_interest returning ZOK on Connection Loss
Hi Anthony,

Is there a open jira for this patch? I don't have any problem
integrating this patch. Only thing I'd suggest is to not call the
event ZOO_EXPIRED_SESSION_STATE (which should be triggered only by the
server).

--Michi

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 2:41 AM, Anthony Barré <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I would like to reopen this thread.
>
> The fact that no event ZOO_EXPIRED_SESSION_STATE is triggered after a
> certain amount of time when the server is offline is a serious problem.
>
> In my company, we also using the c client in a single thread (as part of
> the node-zookeeper module) but we decided to use the patched version
> created by yunong to deal with this problem of session expiration.
>
> What is blocking the integration of the patch proposed by yunoung ? This
> patch has a great value for us.
>
> Anthony.
+
Marshall McMullen 2013-03-27, 17:49