Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Re: Work on 1.99.2 release has started

Re: Work on 1.99.2 release has started
Hello Sqoop Dev Team

In continuation to the previous message, we would like to cut the
release branch in the next couple of days.   We have 78 issues that
have resolved that we are planning to include in this release.  Please
find attached an excel spread sheet with the current list of JIRA
tckets that have been resolved in 1.99.2 release.   Any uncommitted
work will be considered for inclusion in the following release.

Thanks

Venkat