Pig >> mail # user >> I think an example in the docs is wrong

I think an example in the docs is wrong
I recently wrote a load function and to get started I cut-n-pasted from the
SimpleTextLoader example on the page

http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.11.1/udf.html#load-store-functions

This contains the following code:

            boolean notDone = in.nextKeyValue();
            if (notDone) {
                return null;
            }

when data is available,  notDone is true,  and then null gets returned
rather than proceeding to process the row.  Putting a ! operator in
there quickly cleared up the problem.  I've seen the problem too in
other versions of the doc.

It would be nice to get this fixed so other people don't make this
mistake I made.

Is there an issue tracking system where I should put things like this?