Kafka >> mail # user >> GumGum's usage of Kafka and Storm

GumGum's usage of Kafka and Storm
Hi all,

In case you are interested here is my presentation on Kafka and Storm. It
also describes how we are using Kafka and Storm together.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/24877591

It describes our Kafka cluster (a small one) and our usecases. Also
introduces Kafka and Storm.

The initial company introduction is fast forwarded.

Regards,
Vaibhav
GumGum
Santa Monica