HBase >> mail # user >> HBase shell fails to start until 10 am?

+
Ceaser Ivan Washington 2012-11-14, 12:29
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-11-14, 12:33
Re: HBase shell fails to start until 10 am?
Hello,

My HBase is running in fully-distributed mode.
I am using Hadoop and HBase from Cloudera of cdh3u5 over Ubuntu 12.04.1.
I have installed ntp in all nodes and they all have the synchronized time.
I have configured nothing on crontab.

Regards,
Ceaser Ivan Washington