Hive, mail # dev - admin rights for Hive jira

+
Owen OMalley 2013-05-16, 03:59
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-05-16, 07:51
+
Xuefu Zhang 2013-05-16, 13:50
+
Owen OMalley 2013-05-16, 15:51
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-05-16, 14:58
+
Owen OMalley 2013-05-16, 15:56
Re: admin rights for Hive jira
Edward Capriolo 2013-05-16, 18:32
Thanks. I will only use it to correct my typo's. I tend to make many of
them. :)