Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] Abandon hdfsproxy HDFS contrib

Re: [VOTE] Abandon hdfsproxy HDFS contrib
Allen Wittenauer 2011-02-17, 17:22

On Feb 17, 2011, at 4:43 AM, Bernd Fondermann wrote:
> To be honest: Hadoop is in the process of falling apart.

We can thank the Apache Board for helping there as well.  Their high handed interference basically set the project back 6 mos to a year; we're still recovering from the general mistrust that their actions have instilled in the community.  (If we recover.  I'm not sure we will.)