Hadoop, mail # dev - Re: [Fwd: GSOC proposal: Implementing the FileSystem SPI of JSR203 for HDFS]

Re: [Fwd: GSOC proposal: Implementing the FileSystem SPI of JSR203 for HDFS]
Sanjay Radia 2009-03-12, 18:41

Johan
    The project is a great  idea.
     I can help mentor this project.
     I am cc'ing Alan Bateman the spec lead for JSR 203.
What timeframe did you have in mind?
Alan B will be doing a presentation of JSR203 at Javaone this June. It
would be great if we could have some sort of
a prototype to validate JSR203 APIs against Hadoop by that time.
sanjay
On Mar 9, 2009, at 9:20 PM, Doug Cutting wrote:

> Do you want to help mentor this guy in a GSoC project?
>
> Doug

+
Johan Liesén 2009-03-12, 22:51