HBase, mail # user - How to check if a major_compact is done?

+
yun peng 2012-11-08, 06:08
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-11-08, 06:33
+
PG 2012-11-08, 08:08
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-11-08, 11:43
+
Jerry Lam 2012-11-08, 15:43
+
yun peng 2012-11-08, 18:31
+
Otis Gospodnetic 2012-11-08, 22:03
+
Jeremy Carroll 2012-11-08, 19:22
+
Jeremy Carroll 2012-11-08, 19:19
+
Jeremy Carroll 2012-11-08, 19:21
+
Mikael Sitruk 2012-11-08, 19:36
+
yun peng 2012-11-08, 20:58
+
yun peng 2012-11-08, 21:08
+
yun peng 2012-11-17, 01:03
Re: How to check if a major_compact is done?
Otis Gospodnetic 2012-11-08, 16:27
Hi,

I *think* SPM for HBase shows this.  URL in signature.  I'm guessing
Cloudera Manager may also show this if you are using CDH.  Otherwise, you
can just read from JMX.  Handy no-deps command-line tool for that:
https://github.com/sematext/jmxc

Otis