HBase >> mail # user >> How to check if a major_compact is done?

Re: How to check if a major_compact is done?
Hi,

I *think* SPM for HBase shows this.  URL in signature.  I'm guessing
Cloudera Manager may also show this if you are using CDH.  Otherwise, you
can just read from JMX.  Handy no-deps command-line tool for that:
https://github.com/sematext/jmxc

Otis