Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Publish the maven site content?

Re: Publish the maven site content?
I don't think either.

What the plugin does, at site-deploy, is to make a checkout of a
separate SCM URL (presumably part of the site content tree), put the
output of the site plugin in there, and check it in, thus publishing
it as part of the web site content.