Hive >> mail # user >>

+
Mohit Chaudhary01 2012-11-20, 08:51
I want to reply, but your email signature strictly forbids it. :(

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com

On Nov 20, 2012, at 3:52 AM, Mohit Chaudhary01 <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Hello

I want some help in text analysis using hive give me some source code or
hql which I can use in it.

I used ngram and context ngram for a text but I want some other  that is
usefull as a beginner .

Thanks

notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further,
you are not
to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any
other person and
any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses.
Infosys has taken
every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable
for any damage
you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should
carry out your
right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or
from this e-mail
Infosys e-mail system.