HBase, mail # dev - [ANNOUNCE] The 2nd hbase 0.94.6 release candidate is available for download

Re: [ANNOUNCE] The 2nd hbase 0.94.6 release candidate is available for download
Stack 2013-03-22, 04:59
+1

Checked md5 and signing.

Started it up.  Checked doc.  Its missing multipage book but single page is
there.  Has javadoc but missing xref for src code.  The important stuff is
there so its fine I'd say.

Started it up, loaded up a couple of million, verified all made it in w/
scan.

Looked at shell.  Did compactions and verified they happened.

Looked at logs.  Seem healthy.

Tried to run org.apache.hadoop.hbase.IntegrationTestsDriver but complained
I don't have 4 nodes...

I filled out the google doc.

St.Ack