Hive >> mail # dev >> Problems with Arc/Phabricator

+
Carl Steinbach 2012-04-11, 00:42
+
Kevin Wilfong 2012-04-11, 00:58
+
Carl Steinbach 2012-04-11, 01:10
+
Kevin Wilfong 2012-04-11, 01:27
+
John Sichi 2012-04-11, 02:22
+
Carl Steinbach 2012-04-11, 23:11
+
John Sichi 2012-04-12, 00:49
+
Carl Steinbach 2012-04-11, 22:37
+
John Sichi 2012-04-12, 00:37
+
John Sichi 2012-04-12, 00:51
Re: Problems with Arc/Phabricator
Is mac only supported OS ? Arc doesn't work for me on linux, which is
unfortunate since thats where I do all my testing.

Thanks,
Ashutosh

+
John Sichi 2012-04-12, 00:50