HBase >> mail # user >> How to Rank in HBase?

Re: How to Rank in HBase?
Dear Stack,

Thanks so much for your reply!

According to my understanding, in a large scale distributed system, it
prefers write-once-read-many. Frequent-updating must bring heavy load for
the consistency issue and the performance must be lowered. HBase must not
be suitable to be updated frequently, right?

Best regards,
Bing