Pig >> mail # dev >> Are we ready for Pig 0.12.0 release?

Re: Are we ready for Pig 0.12.0 release?
+1 for a 0.12 release.

I have one outstanding JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-3199.
Cheolsoo was fine with the patch (except for a typo which I will correct)
but wanted a second opinion. Can someone please take a look?