Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.2-alpha

+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-17, 02:19
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-09-17, 23:01
+
Eli Collins 2012-09-26, 21:15
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-26, 21:18
+
Siddharth Seth 2012-09-29, 22:34
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-02, 03:52
+
Arpit Gupta 2012-10-05, 17:16
+
Jason Lowe 2012-10-08, 18:21
+
Eli Collins 2012-10-08, 17:41
Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.2-alpha
+1 verified checsum & signature, built, installed and run examples in
pseudo cluster. verified httpfs works as well.

Thanks Arun

--
Alejandro
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-10-09, 01:11
+
Tom White 2012-10-08, 20:22
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-02, 13:50
+
Michael Lu 2012-10-02, 14:30
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-02, 16:04
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-09, 13:57
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-10-09, 07:11
+
Thomas Graves 2012-10-08, 16:44
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-30, 19:59