Hive, mail # user - Re: [VOTE] Amend Hive Bylaws + Add HCatalog Submodule

+
Brock Noland 2013-01-29, 01:00
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-29, 01:06
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-01-28, 19:47
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-01-28, 19:48
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-01-28, 21:11
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-01-30, 01:18
+
Gunther Hagleitner 2013-01-30, 01:23
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-30, 06:28
+
Namit Jain 2013-01-31, 08:14
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-01-31, 22:04
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-02-04, 22:27
Re: [VOTE] Amend Hive Bylaws + Add HCatalog Submodule
Alan Gates 2013-02-05, 01:10
Most excellent.  I'll start the vote in the HCatalog PPMC to approve this, and assuming that passes I'll then start a vote in the IPMC per the guidelines at http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#subproject

Alan.

On Feb 4, 2013, at 2:27 PM, Carl Steinbach wrote:

> The following active Hive PMC members have cast votes:
>
> Carl Steinbach: +1, +1
> Ashutosh Chauhan: +1, +1
> Edward Capriolo: +1, +1
> Ashish Thusoo: +1, +1
> Yongqiang He: +1, +1
> Namit Jain: +1, +1
>
> Three active PMC members have abstained from voting.
>
> Over the last week the following four Hive PMC members requested
> that their status be changed from active to emeritus member:
> jvs, prasadc, zhao, pauly.
>
> Voting on these measures is now closed. Both measures have been approved
> with the required 2/3 majority of active Hive PMC members.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Carl
>
> On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 2:04 PM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> +1 and +1 non-binding.
>>
>> Great to see this happen!
>>
>> Thanks,
>> +Vinod
>>

>> On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 12:14 AM, Namit Jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> +1 and +1

>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/Proposed+Changes+to+Hive

>> --
>> +Vinod
>> Hortonworks Inc.
>> http://hortonworks.com/

+
Arvind Prabhakar 2013-01-29, 21:50
+
Shreepadma Venugopalan 2013-01-29, 22:57
+
Prasad Mujumdar 2013-01-30, 00:16
+
Zhenxiao Luo 2013-01-30, 00:21