Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Status of 3.4.6

+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-10-03, 22:54
Re: Status of 3.4.6
Kudos Flavio. Here's the jira list if folks want to help out:
http://bit.ly/1a48QzL

I'm afraid I had to add another blocker (has a patch though), w/o this
committed it makes the release process for maven a hassle:

Patrick

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 3:54 PM, Flavio Junqueira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I just wanted to give an update on the status of 3.4.6. We have been making good progress, but there are still a number of jiras to get in. In particular, there are currently six blockers. We have patches for four blockers, so it is mostly a matter of finalizing them, but there are two that we still need to work out.
>
> My goal is to get all blockers in and once they are in, I'll selectively bump the remaining ones for future versions. If I can get more help with reviews and patches, then perhaps we can get more in, so please consider spending some cycles on open liras, please.
>
> -Flavio
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-11-30, 21:16