HBase, mail # dev - HBase 0.94.1

+
lars hofhansl 2012-07-06, 00:36
Roman Shaposhnik 2012-07-09, 15:35
lars hofhansl 2012-07-09, 23:07
Ted Yu 2012-07-09, 23:38
lars hofhansl 2012-07-09, 23:46
Ted Yu 2012-07-10, 00:04
Jesse Yates 2012-07-10, 00:27
Andrew Purtell 2012-07-10, 00:52
Andrew Purtell 2012-07-10, 00:43
Ted Yu 2012-07-10, 01:09
Gregory Chanan 2012-07-10, 01:34
Stack 2012-07-10, 16:37
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-07-10, 16:55
lars hofhansl 2012-07-10, 17:40
Andrew Purtell 2012-07-10, 06:38
lars hofhansl 2012-07-10, 04:15
Ted Yu 2012-07-10, 08:56
Stack 2012-07-10, 16:33
Stack 2012-07-10, 16:23
+
Ted Yu 2012-07-10, 16:57
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-07-10, 17:14
+
Ted Yu 2012-07-10, 17:32
Re: HBase 0.94.1
Todd Lipcon 2012-07-10, 17:34
I don't think we should be concerned with people directly extending
the various metrics classes. They're not meant to be a "user API" IMO.
We should annotate them as private. But the external-facing interface
(ie the JMX output) should be treated as an interface.

If we have to break them at some point without a deprecation path, +1
for doing so in 0.96.

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera