Hadoop, mail # user - namenode memory test

+
自己 2013-04-24, 02:26
Re: namenode memory test
Mahesh Balija 2013-04-24, 07:00
Can you manually go into the directory configured for hadoop.tmp.dir under
core-site.xml and do an ls -l to find the disk usage details, it will have
fsimage, edits, fstime, VERSION.
or the basic commands like,
hadoop fs -du
hadoop fsck