Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] sed bylaws.html -e 's/lazy\s+consensus/consensus approval/gi'

+
Robert Evans 2013-03-25, 18:28
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-03-25, 19:01
+
sandy.ryza@... 2013-03-25, 19:23
+
amareshwari sriramdasu 2013-03-26, 04:34
+
Noah Slater 2013-03-25, 18:36
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-03-25, 18:43
+
Harsh J 2013-03-26, 15:23
+
Jonathan Eagles 2013-03-26, 15:14
+
Steve Loughran 2013-03-26, 08:35
+
Noah Slater 2013-03-26, 09:07
+
Robert Evans 2013-03-26, 14:01
+
Chris Douglas 2013-03-26, 15:49
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-03-26, 22:55
+
Matt Foley 2013-03-26, 23:26
+
Thomas Graves 2013-03-26, 18:19
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-03-27, 04:16
+
Yves S. Garret 2013-03-27, 04:21
+
Harsh J 2013-03-27, 05:26
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2013-03-27, 04:21
+
Jason Lowe 2013-03-28, 16:07
+
Robert Evans 2013-04-02, 16:05
+
Noah Slater 2013-04-02, 16:08
Re: [VOTE] sed bylaws.html -e 's/lazy\s+consensus/consensus approval/gi'
I think it is a great idea. And if he wants to call a vote I would be
happy to support it.

--Bobby

On 4/2/13 11:08 AM, "Noah Slater" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Cool, thanks Bobby. Is someone going to do a separate vote for Doug's
>suggestion?
>

>On 2 April 2013 17:05, Robert Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I don't think I messed this up but if I for the binding/non-binding
>>count
>> wrong then please forgive me.
>> With 9-binding +1s 8-non-binding +1s and no vetoes the vote passes.
>>
>> I will update the bylaws accordingly.
>>
>> --Bobby
>>

>> On 3/28/13 11:07 AM, "Jason Lowe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> >+1 (binding)
>> >
>> >Jason

>>No

>--