Pig >> mail # user >> Reading multiple files of a directory using a Single LOAD Command in PIG

Reading multiple files of a directory using a Single LOAD Command in PIG
I have a directory "Output2. It has file names as below

-----------------
_SUCCESS
part-m-00000
part-m-00001
part-m-00002
part-m-00003
.
.
.
.
part-m-00100

The above files are produced by PIG output STORE command .

I want to read the files starting with "part-m-" using PIG command

When I tried using Data= LOAD '\Output2\part-m-*' AS ( );
It does not work and it throws error.

How do I read these files in a single LOAD statement?

Thanks