Drill, mail # dev - Call for Release Vote: Apache Drill Milestone 1 Release (a.k.a Alpha)

Call for Release Vote: Apache Drill Milestone 1 Release (a.k.a Alpha)
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-04, 18:19
Committers, I've uploaded signed source and binary artifacts for the
milestone 1 release of Apache Drill.  Please take a look and give a +/-1
for this release.  I believe voting is traditionally held open for 72 hours
which would mean please cast your votes by September 7 at noon pacific.

Artifact location: http://people.apache.org/~jacques/apache-drill-1.0.0-m1/

Thanks!
Jacques