MapReduce >> mail # user >> Prolonged safemode

+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-19, 22:35
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-19, 23:38
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-19, 23:50
+
xin jiang 2013-01-20, 09:39
+
Harsh J 2013-01-20, 10:59
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-20, 12:13
+
Harsh J 2013-01-20, 13:04
Re: Prolonged safemode
Hello Varun,

   Thank you so much for your reply. In most of the
cases, it is not. But apart from that everything seems
to be fine. I am not getting any notification about
under replicated blocks or corrupted blocks. I will do
a recheck though.

Thank you.

Warm Regards,
Tariq