Pig, mail # user - Setting the store file name with date

Re: Setting the store file name with date
Dexin Wang 2011-05-23, 16:18
I don't think version is a problem. variables is probably supported from the
start of the Pig.

Using

    STORE result INTO 'out-$date';

I mentioned about, when you run the pig script, you just add "-param
date=20110522'" to your command line. What is the problem you see?