Sqoop >> mail # user >> Possible bug (export) --direct and --input-fields-terminated-by '\t' not working correctly?

Re: Possible bug (export) --direct and --input-fields-terminated-by '\t' not working correctly?
Chuck,

I think you might be hitting
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-450, fixed in upcoming
release Sqoop 1.4.2