MapReduce, mail # user - getting errors on datanode/tasktracker logs

Re: getting errors on datanode/tasktracker logs
Jagat Singh 2013-08-10, 08:13
Can you try with 1.6 java also.

With just starting daemons you are getting this error ?

I suppose this is your test cluster.

You seems to be having error similar to below link
https://forums.oracle.com/message/10371413