Hadoop >> mail # user >> understanding hadoop job submission

+
Arindam Choudhury 2012-04-25, 08:44
+
Devaraj k 2012-04-25, 08:56
+
Arindam Choudhury 2012-04-25, 09:57
+
Devaraj k 2012-04-25, 10:25
Re: understanding hadoop job submission
Yes, the job is submitted by the api calls in map reduce code

--
Jay Vyas
MMSB/UCHC