Accumulo, mail # dev - mvn install stuck

+
John Vines 2013-04-09, 21:44
+
Christopher 2013-04-09, 22:34
+
John Vines 2013-04-10, 00:05
Re: mvn install stuck
John Vines 2013-04-10, 17:23
Hmm, fresh checkout everything went fine. However, for sanity's sake I went
ahead and I dropped my configurations into conf and stripped out all of the
apache headers and I got a rat failure, too many unapproved licenses.It
shouldn't be checking those files since they aren't packaged.

It also appears to be checking my log directory, so that needs to be
addressed too.
On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 8:05 PM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I had taken out the rat plugin in order to get it to build successfully. I
> will try your tips tomorrow.

> On Apr 9, 2013 6:34 PM, "Christopher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> That message is the from the apache-rat plugin, but the apache-rat
>> plugin would fail the build at verify phase if there was a problem. It
>> wouldn't hang. You're going to have to provide more info, as it works
>> for me. Have you tried with a clean checkout? Does it work with
>> -DskipLicenseCheck? Does mvn package or mvn verify work?
>>
>> --
>> Christopher L Tubbs II
>> http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
>>

>> On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 5:44 PM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> > Attempting to do a mvn install of 1.5 and it just hangs with the message
>> > [INFO] No excludes
>> >
>> > This has something to do with rat, but I don't know what.

+
Christopher 2013-04-10, 18:09
+
John Vines 2013-04-10, 18:20