Accumulo >> mail # dev >> mvn install stuck

Re: mvn install stuck
Hmm, fresh checkout everything went fine. However, for sanity's sake I went
ahead and I dropped my configurations into conf and stripped out all of the
apache headers and I got a rat failure, too many unapproved licenses.It
shouldn't be checking those files since they aren't packaged.

It also appears to be checking my log directory, so that needs to be
addressed too.