Avro >> mail # user >> help with Avro compilation...

+
nir_zamir 2013-04-22, 09:16
Re: help with Avro compilation...
Nir,

I think there may be a bug in Avro's Maven configuration so that 'mvn
install' doesn't work on a clean checkout.  Please instead try 'mvn
test install -DskipTests'.  If that works then please file a bug
report.

Thanks,

Doug