Sqoop >> mail # dev >> SQOOP2: Issues with hadoop 1.0

+
vasanth kumar 2013-02-10, 13:23
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-02-10, 15:55
Re: SQOOP2: Issues with hadoop 1.0
Hi Jarek,

Many Thanks for your help. I did as you said and got it.
Then some jars are missing for sqoop server like
common-io, common-codec, common-httpclient
Need to update addtowar.sh

--
Regards
Vasanth kumar RJ